Self Storage in Rose Bay
Picturesque, Rose Bay is located 7kms east of Sydney’s central business district and provides views of the famous landmarks of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Although the population of Rose Bay is small, around 3,800 people, the vast majority live in medium to high density housing. For these people, parking may be a problem and it may not be possible to park your storage container for hours or days while you pack it. But that doesn’t mean you can’t take advantage of Containaway’s mobile self storage.
For those with limited parking, you can arrange for us to deliver our self storage container and pick it up at the same time.
Some handy hints to make packing as efficient as possible:
- arrange with your body corporate to put some of your belongings in a more convenient public space prior to Containaway arriving, especially if you live in an upstairs apartment
- enlist one or two friends to help lift heavy things into the module
- have everything packed, labelled and inventoried.
- think about how you will stack your module.
- have a rough idea of what everything will weigh – only 1.5 tonne can go in a single module.