Self Storage Western Sydney
Greater Western Sydney is one of Australia’s most important regions. Its population of almost 2 million, is greater than South Australia and greater than the combined populations of Tasmania, Northern Territory and the Australian Capital Territory.
Not just a residential hub, Greater Western Sydney is also a major commercial area and home to many government departments. The region is made up of 14 local government areas – Auburn, Camden, Campbelltown, Bankstown, Blacktown, Blue Mountains, Fairfield, Hawkesbury, Holroyd, Liverpool, Parramatta, Penrith and Wollondilly. Together, these suburbs generate more than $85 billion in Gross Regional Product a year, making Greater Western Sydney the third largest economy in Australia behind the Sydney central business district and Melbourne.
When it comes to self storage in Greater Western Sydney, Containaway can benefit both residents and local businesses short on space. Rather than relocating to a bigger home or office, Containaway can provide a convenient and cost-effective solution. Our mobile self storage containers can be used to store business documentation, personnel information, children’s toys, antiques, sporting equipment and a whole lot more. In fact, you can use self storage for almost anything.
The advantages of Containaway’s mobile storage modules include:
- No need to rent a moving truck – we come to you
- We deliver to all Greater Western Sydney suburbs
- Member of the Self Storage Association of Australia
- Easy to pack and load – ground level loading
- No dangerous and difficult ramps to navigate
- Pay only for what you use
- Unpack and move only ONCE
- Unlike traditional self storage systems, our storage module moves with you
- Move stored belongings from your property to a destination of your choice
- Store your belongings at our warehouse facility until you are ready